Eatekaf Program in Fukuoka Masjid
Assalamualaikum. Dear respected brothers and sisters,
Fukuoka masjid is going to organize Eatekaf this year during the last 10 days of Ramadan Eatekaf will start before the sunset of today Monday July, 29. Ramadan 20th. During Eatekaf, there will be Salat Attahajud from 2 AM to 3 AM.
NOTE: The minimum period of Eatekaf is one night, and you can make Eatekaf for the whole last ten days. This program will be started in Fukuoka Masjid after MAGHREB prayer on 20th of Ramadan and extended until EID prayer Inshallah.
The following statements describe the one night-one day Eatekaf program from MAGHREB prayer until MAHREB prayer of the next day. This program not obligatory you may have your own program.
First of ALL you must make a strong intension that you will make this Eatekaf as a Sunna of prophet Mohamed (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him), an obligation and worship to ALLAH (Subhana Wa ta’ala) to attain his mercy and Forgiveness.
- Take your first short IFTAR (Dates and water).
- Pray 2 RAKA before MAGHREB prayer.
- Pray MAGHREB with a great Humility (khoshoa).
- Take your second IFTAR
- Pray 2 RAKA after MAGHREB prayer and make ZEKR and Nafila prayer until ISHA prayer.
- Pray 2 RAKA between ISHA Azan and IQAMMA, and make ZEKR
- Pray ISHA and TRAWEH with a great Humility (khoshoa).
- Sleeping from TARAWEH Prayer until 2 o’clock (please intent that you make this sleeping to be able to worship ALLAH (Subhana Wa ta’ala)
- Pray TAHAGD from 2 o’clock until 3:15 o’clock (try to make TAHGED with the last two chapters (29 and 30) in order to be written with Moukantrien Inshallah)
- Make ZEKR and ESTGHFAR and SALAT upon prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) until SAHOOR .
- Pray 2 RAKA between Fajr AZAN and IQAMA (FAJR 2 RAKA)
- Pray FAJR with a great Humility (khoshoa).
- After FAJR, Quran circle will be held with supervision of Shekh Mohamed.
- After sunrise by 20 minutes, pray from 2 to 8 RAKA for Doha.
- Sleeping until ZOHR prayer (please intent that you make this sleeping to be able to worship ALLAH (Subhana Wa ta’ala)
- Pray 4 RAKA before ZOHR prayer.
- Pray ZOHR with a great Humility.
- Pray 4 RAKA after ZOHR Prayer.
- Recite and Memorize Quran.
- Read one book from masjed library and try to finish it until the end day of Eatekaf
- Pray 4 RAKA before ASR Prayer.
- Pray ASR with great Humility.
- Say night ZEKR and Recite Quran.
There will be Islamic competitions for Moatekfeen during the period of Eatekaf with valuable awards for the winners.
At MAGHREB prayer and before your 1st IFTAR try to pray for ALLAH (Subhana Wa ta’ala) to accept you and your worship and ZEKR, and please don’t forget all Muslims in your prayer.
- For each AZAN (FAJR, ZOHR, ASR, MAGHREB, and ISHA) say like the moazen and at the last of AZAN make SALAT upon prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) and ask WASELA for him.
- For the first 2 RAKA in Sunna before any SALAT and after Wodou, make intention that this 2 RAKA are for both wodou and Sunna.
- Do not forget to recite Surat Al-Kahf on Friday.
- Keep praying in the first row during your Eatekaf.
The rules and regulations of Eatekaf.
- The main doors of the Masjid must be closed from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM. Special late cases can obtain permission from persons in charge of Eatekaf.
- The Masjid basement shall be the only place of men sleeping. The third floor shall be the only place of women sleeping. No exemptions in this matter.
- All brothers must bring a copy of the ID card.
- There shall be no yelling or screaming or loud conversations inside the Masjid and on its premises.
- Masjid and its premises shall be kept clean. All trash shall be disposed off in their proper receptacles. People who make Etekaf are responsible to clean Masjid.
- In the Last of Ramadhan all people who make Etekaf have to join Program “Cleaning Together”
- There shall be no smoking inside the Masjid and on its premises. It is strictlyforbid.
- The brothers in charge of Eatekaf are: a. Brother El Nouby b. Brother Ishak
Finally, we ask Allah to accept all our good deeds and forgive all our sins (Ameen).