Eid Prayer @ Fukuoka Masjid
In the Name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful
تقبل الله منا ومنكم
Alhamdulillah eid is here. May Allah accept all our deeds during Ramadhan and make us better muslims in the coming months insyaAllah.
Fukuoka Masjid wishes a very happy Eid to all who are celebrating. May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone.
May God be with you all the time & bless your dreams Ameen.
Fukuoka masjid would like to explain about Eid Day at Fukuoka Masjid
09.00 Eid Prayer (Imam Noor El-deen )
Gifts distribution for kids, Prizes for Quran competition & Appreciation certificates for communities.
10.15 Refreshments (Basement for men and third floor for women )
* Every family is requested to bring traditional food in two parts one for men and one for women for an easier management.
Please pay attention to these notices
- Try as much as you can to pay Zakat EidulFitr today or at least before Eid prayer (9.00. am), after eid prayer it will be charity not zakat .
- Be punctual regarding to Eid prayer.
- Please try to come by public transport or in a group due to unavailability of parking space. Masjid parking for bicycle only.
- Please do not use neighbour’s parking space. It is forbidden totally to do that even if the shops are closed.
- After prayer if you like to speak to you brothers and sisters you can stay inside mosque or go to the park near to the mosque, but do not disturb others by standing as groups in front of the main entrance of the mosque.
- Please cooperate with brothers and sisters that manage the Eid day.
On behalf of Fukuoka Masjid