Fukuoka Masjid provide funeral service for the Muslims living in Japan. In case of death please contact following person as soon as possible.
1) Br. Nourreddin (Imam of Masjid)
2) Br. Ishaq (Staff)
3) Br. Omar Nakamura (Staff)
The funeral service consists of following:
- Gusal (Washing dead boby)
- Preparing Kaffan
- Janaza Parayer
- Burial at one of the graveyards in Japan
Please note that at present there is no Muslim graveyard in Kyushu. Fukuoka Masjid will coordinate with the other Islamic Organizations in Japan to find the appropriate grave. There are no charges of funeral service, however there are charges for grave, transportation and grave preparation. The cost varies according the graveyard in Japan. Following documents are required for burial in Japan
- Copy of Death Certificate from Hospital/Doctor
- Copy of Burial Permission from City/Town/Ward Office of the deceased.
For more information contact the above mentioned person.